You are cordially invited to submit abstracts of your scientific work (including case studies) for either poster or oral presentation. This is a great opportunity for you to be exposed to the work of other researches across a broad spectrum of pathology research, which may stimulate your future ideas and initiate possible collaborations. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity thus you cannot afford to miss out.
A limited number of presentation slots will be given to researchers across South Africa, our continent Africa and across the globe. Submissions are expected from Medical Scientists, Pathologists, Registrars, Intern Medical Scientists, Postgraduate Trainees and Technologists and other Public Health Specialist.
The Congress offers an opportunity for presentations across all pathology disciplines including Anatomical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Haematology, Human Genetics, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Medical Virology and related Public Health and Epidemiology focus areas. The presentations will be categorized under these research themes:
- Laboratory Service and Systems Strengthening
- Laboratory Diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health Policy and Management
ABSTRACT GUIDELINES WILL BE PUBLISHED ON TUESDAY 21 February 2017
Submitting an Abstract
- Abstract can only be submitted following successful registration
- If not registered click the registration button and start the registration process
- If registered login into the system using your e-mail address and password
- Read instructions on the Abstract Submission page and click the abstract submission button
- On completion – click submit and wait for successful submission message before leaving the page
Abstract Submission Guidelines